Friday, April 6, 2012

Plenty Of Freaky Chicks



I had emailed a girl on POF but did not get a reply. That happens a lot and I sort of flushed it from my memory.  I got a reply back from this particular individual several weeks later, complete with phone number. I was a bit surprised however when her email included her phone number. I mean, I had never even communicated with her before. Likely I should have run like a chicken, but since I had not been with anyone steady in a long time, I decided to take a chance and texted her.

This started an avalanche of text messages back and forth for the next few days. We finally decided it was time to meet. Since my car was broken down, she drove over 60 miles in an old heap she borrowed from a friend just to see me. I was quite flattered by that.We lingered over coffee for quite a while, and that extended into supper as well. I was a bit surprised when she suggested that I come to her house for the night, but I accepted willingly. As we drove to her house, we snuggled and then started to stroke each other. I had to back off because she started to really get into it at one point and almost went off the road. We got back to her place and started listening to some music while snuggling on the couch.

All of a sudden she she got a few text messages which she answered. On top of this, her phone started to ring non-stop, and she seemed compelled to answer it rather than just turn it off for a while. Needless to say, I was not impressed with this side of her. Not only that, but when she was not talking on her cell phone or texting someone, she was telling me about her ex-boyfriend. Like I was really interested in him. So I made polite noises at the right times while I sat there totally bored by this new twist. I must have done all the right things because we ended up snuggling some more and then headed for bed. The sex was quick and wild, but did not last too long because she said she was tired as soon as she came a couple of times. I barely managed to go off. As we were going to sleep she got up and went into her roommate's bedroom to spend the rest of the night. After waiting about 20 minutes for her to come back, I got the idea that she was out for the count and just went to sleep.

I woke up alone and wondering what I was going to do. I decided to get the hell out of dodge as fast as I could. When I opened the bedroom door, her girlfriend was standing there looking at me as if I was some undesirable bug. Something about the roommate just seemed off. It was one of those instant insights that you get about people sometimes. I cannot put a finger on it. I could only describe it as “off”. Just to be perverse, I decided to have a shower before I left. The water in this backward hell hole probably was not fit to let an animal drink let alone a human because it smelled like boiled eggs. By this time I was really pissed off.

I got dressed and went back to the room I had slept in and waited for her to  explain what the heck was going on. Most importantly, I needed to find out when I could escape from this crazy place. When she finally showed up, she told me that she was in crap up to her eyeballs because she had taken the car yesterday without permission. Apparently her friend's mother was very peeved that she had taken the car the previous day, and that we had to leave now.

When I looked in her eyes, I new that she was on something. Her friend was as well from the look of her. A weird looking guy came over to take us to her (my date's) mother's house. The house turned out to be quite isolated. The living room was full of creepy looking people. Most of them were pretty drugged out. There was a strange odor in the air which I assumed came from a batch of something cooking out back someplace. They were just hanging around in a stupor listening to loud blaring music. It was wild. It was sort of like one of those bad nightmare scenarios that you see in some B grade Hollywood movies. I started to get a bit scared.

A couple of them actually got into an animated discussion as to which train I had to take to get home. My date and her mother left me standing there for a few minutes, and when they returned, we left. We dropped my date and her mother off someplace else, and then we were on our way again.
This guy really freaked me out. He was all in black, had his hair spiked and some of his teeth filed. If his objective was to look like a werewolf, then he was successful. Just needed a bit more hair. Maybe a beard would have helped. He kept grinning at me once in a while and I was starting to get concerned. His constant grinning was getting to me. The longer I was with him the more I was certain that I would crap my pants. I just clamped my butt cheeks together as hard as I could and hoped I would not be in the car too much longer. I was worried he was going to drive me all the way home, but to my relief he drove me just as far as the train station and told me to get out. I happily obliged.

As it turned out, with all the delays at the house, we missed the train I was supposed to catch. I had to wait three more hours for the next one. On top of that, I did not have enough money to get all the way back. So I just sat back and stewed. I ended up detaining about an hour from home. With no money, I had no alternative but to walk and thumb the rest of the way home. It had turned into a damp cold, drizzly day, and by the time I got home I was pretty demoralized. The first thing I did was to take a hot shower to wash the stink off and warm up.

Plenty Of Fish! Plenty of freaks is more like it as far as I am concerned. I have used a couple of other dating sites since, but they are all paying sites now. I have learned that some times free is not always the best way to go. And some sites are not always safe because any moron, freak and weirdo can also join, just because it is free.
Not all free dating sites are crappy. I concede that my experience with POF might have been outside the norm. Either way, I decided to cancel my account on POF and go elsewhere.

In my search for something other than POF I came upon a link that took me to some great dating sites, you might want to give it a try if your fed up with sites like the one I was using. There are risks when joining any free site so be aware, be safe and have fun. The link below is one that I have used successfully. I trust it will be a valuable resource for you as well.


Dating Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment